Duxton Hill, The New Relaxing Heaven on Singapore's Earth






While serving my Short Break, I thought I should make this opportunity to find new places just slightly away from the city and be closer to nature. 
I have been going to East Coast Park, where I can be closer to sea water and now I am closer to Earth and Trees. It's not as if there isn't one in East Coast Park, but it's kinda purely different element, in different environment altogether.







DUXTON HILL

Walk! Freely...

 A place... So beautiful and I thought I wasn't in Singapore. This whole stretch and it's vicinity filled with offices, however, the nature around them and countless of cafes, restaurants and pubs made the whole place extremely relaxing. 
The whole AURA in there, gives me an absolute BALANCED Feelings. And... I have to admit there are numbers of ang moh (westerners) too, that made me feel even more balanced. You know they respect "Balance Life"... Work Hard and Play Hard... And in this place... Relax Harder! They really do giving a huge contributions to make me feel Relaxed and Let Go for a minute... Hahaha


Outside one of the offices. cool! They even have their own arm chair as a smoking area. Cam-whoring time!


This is the place where I had my coffee to relax. I was so fascinated and excited over the whole area, I forgotten to take the photo of the whole place. It's really nice! This place filled with nature on the other side. The trees near me? They are very cooling when you touched them during hot sunny day. My bad, for not picturing the whole restaurant/bistro.
I always expect a lot when it comes to Ladies... Yes... Rest Room.... It was so Retro, Funky and Clean, I couldn't Refrain myself from taking the Ladies (and Myself =p )

From the up above; almost Heavenly Duxton Hill, I decided to explore more about the whole Duxton. So I went closer to earth, with a slight of reality, Duxton Road. And as I walked around, looking at the beautiful places, I smell CAKES!!! I know I am not a fan of cakes, but whenever I smell the Cake Aroma? I think... and I ONLY think of my Strawberry Shortcake. Yeap... That's the Aroma I sniffed somewhere along the road and I found this....

BOUNJOUUUUUUUUUUURRRRRR, BONHEUR PATISSERIE!!!

I have to say this once again! I never find such place before... At least for now!

Believe me, I feel Sweetly RICH inside there!

The Settings

The colorful things... Oh my Lord... That Dimdeeliscious smells!!!! The CakeS, the muffinS , the TIERRRRR!

The Tiramisu and it's GOLDEN DUSTINGSSSSS! (No wonder I feel RICH!)





Ahhhh.... I love this!... A Chocolate drink and a Tiramisu later, a slightly past middle aged woman (whom I assumed is the lady boss) sent in their very own made, half -chocolate coated biscuits... It's DE-LI-CIOUS! We all gobbled them very fast... Oh! Best Part was,  it's IN DA HOUSE!!!! DAMN!!!! FREE BISCUITS ARE USUALLY, ESPECIALLY DELICIOUS AREN'T THEY? THANK YOU, LADY BOOOOOSSSSS!!!! She is such a sweet lady! MERCI BEAUCOUP! =*














I HOPE YOU ENJOY THE PLACE I SHOWED YOU. Seriously, the picture above? I almost wanted to hide that thing inside my bag on that day... It was just seated right next to me! =p




BON APPETITE!

LOVE,

Leoda!


Comments