Happy 1st Birthday Kerson!

 













Time has passed real fast and here I am finding myself celebrating one of my god sons 1st birthday.And I feel older now. Anyway, enjoy the pictures!





As usual, dearest Kaiser has to be in the lime light. He was the one who blew the candle (on his little brother's behalf), he was the one who cut the cake for his brother and he was the one who was .... making speech? and he was the one who accepted my "Ang Bao" (Red Packet)... on his brother's behalf... =D


Due to the crowd and afternoon heat, we decided to open the refrigerator wide and cool ourselves there while taking photos with the star of the day. (What as if there isn't air-con right?)


While our host was busying with her things, we 2 too are busy cam-whoring. Good way to divert ourselves from the hot surroundings!


You know? As I was seeing him playing with this "Cooking" thingy? The very first thought that came into my mind was, "This boy enjoyed to play this? rather than swords and robots? You've got to be kidding me!" But yet again, I find it fascinating, to see this whole picture, as if a young child already knows what he loves to do in future. I still remember My mom said when I was as young as he was, that I loved to pick up my microphone and sing, dance and I love to pick up pencils to draw. Sometimes, as I think back, I couldn't help but wonder if I have lost that innocent, mindless, ridiculous dreams I used to have when I was just a little girl. For a moment I thought, Kaiser might be the next Junior Chef or Master Chef in the making that goes around saying, "Beware, Gordon Ramsey, for I, Kaiser will bring your Hell's Kitchen to Hell!". Cute. 




Just 15 minutes later after playing "Chef", he made noises and cried for milk. While drinking his milk, I "sayang" him, until he FELL Asleep and as for me, I FELL in Love and yearning to be a Mommy...Shhh... Now let's us give him some ZZZZZZZZZZZ....

Cheers,

Leoda 

Comments

The Cat Hag said…
Love the photos, you look gorgeous! :)


xoxo,
Addie
The Cat Hag
YullieRich said…
Thank you, The Cat Hag! =D

Popular Posts